At Camlin Fine Sciences, in line with our vision 'to be the globally preferred, trusted and integrated provider of reliable and innovative antioxidant solutions, aroma ingredients and performance chemicals'...we see the world as our market.
We have been providing products & servicing customers locally and across continents for more than 25 years.
The power of integration has given us unmatched advantages of size, scale and scope and catapulted us to a premier position as one of the world's leading producers and exporters of Food Grade antioxidants TBHQ & BHA, with over 45% market share globally.
Our Aroma Ingredients comprise of Vanillin and Ethyl Vanillin. Vanillin, as we all know, is the largest and most popular flavouring compound in the world.
We have been successful in our Performance Chemicals Division with Catechol and Hydroquinone downstream products like Guaiacol, Veratrol, TBC, MEHQ etc. serving the Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, and Agrochemicals Industries worldwide.
- CFS North America LLC has been set-up in USA for undertaking the production and marketing of unique antioxidant blends for the food, feed, pet food, aroma ingredient and performance chemicals markets in the USA and Canada.
- CFS ANTIOXIDANTES DE MEXICO S.A. DE C.V. has been set-up in Mexico for marketing and sales of unique antioxidant blends for the food, feed, pet food, aroma ingredient and performance chemicals in Mexico and Central American markets.
- Our Sales team in Europe is fully equipped to serve your Shelf Life Solution needs.
- Planned our new manufacturing facility at Dahej SEZ, India.
- Our subsidiary CFS ANTIOXIDANTES DE MEXICO S.A. DE C.V., Mexico has acquired 65 % stake in DRESEN QUIMICA S.A.P.I.de C.V., Mexico along with its group companies and subsidiaries.
- In July 2017, with acquisition of 51% stake in Ningbo Wanglong Flavors & Fragrances Company Ltd., China, CFS became the 3rd largest producer of Vanillin in the world.
- Audited Financial Results 31.03.2017
- Unaudited Financial Results 31.12.2016
- Unaudited Financial Results 30.09.2016
- Unaudited Financial Results 30.06.2016
- Audited Financial Results 31st March 2016
- Clarification on Consolidated Financial Results 31.03.2016
- Unaudited Financial Results 31.12.2015
- Clarification on Consolidated Financial Results 30.09.2015
- Unaudited Financial Results 30.09.2015
- Unaudited Financial Results 30.06.2015
- Notice of 24th annual general meeting scheduled on 21th July 2017
- Notice of broad meeting scheduled on 19th May 2017
- Notice of broad meeting scheduled on 10th Feb 2017
- Notice of broad meeting scheduled on 10th Nov 2016
- Notice of broad meeting scheduled on 10th Aug 2016
- Notice of broad meeting scheduled on 23rd May 2016
- 24th AGM Voting Results and Scrutinizers Report; 21st July 2017
- Revised Consolidated Results_ Outcome board meeting; 19th May 2017
- Outcome Board Meeting,19th May 2017
- Acquisition of Wanglong; 12th July 2017
- Restarting of Tarapur manufacturing activities; 17th May 2017
- Resignation Ms. Leena Dandekar
- Outcome of the BoD meeting; 10th Feb. 2017
- Disclosure to stock exchanges on 24th Dec 2016
- CNBC TV 18 News Clarification, 24th Nov 2016
- 23rd AGM voting results and scrutinizers report, 10th Aug 2016
- Dahej Environmental Clearance, 19th July 2016
- Public Notice of 23rd AGM in Newspapers, 19th July 2016
- Share registry Audit report, June 2016
- CFS disclosure of event or information, 5th May 2016
- Camlin Fine Science Ltd. - BMN, 3rd Feb 2016
- Corporate Governance Report, 31st Mar 2016
- Authorisation of KMP to determine materiality of events or information
- Clarification on consolidated financial results, 31st Dec 2015
- Result Declaration Postal Ballot, 4th Dec 2015
- 22nd AGM Voting Results, 5th Aug 2015
- CFS 22nd AGM Public Notice, 11th July 2015
- Disclosure of events or information under Regulation 30 of SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015
- Postal Ballot Advertisement
- Postal Ballot Notice
- CFSL Postal Ballot Paper, 2015
Codes & Policies
- Policy for Determination of Materiality of Event or Information
- Nomination and Remuneration Policy
- Evaluation Criteria of Independent Directors-Copy
- Code of Practices and Procedures for Fair Disclosure Unpublished Price Sensitive Information
- Familiarisation Programmes for Independent Directors
- Policy on Materiality of and on Dealing with Related Party Transactions
- Policy For Determining Material Subsidiaries
- CSR Policy
- Terms & Conditions of Appointment of Independent Directors
- Whistle Blower Policy
- Code of Conduct
THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT DIRECTED AT OR INTENDED TO BE ACCESSED BY PERSONS LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES. THESE MATERIALS ARE BEING MADE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE BY CAMLIN FINE SCIENCES LIMITED (THE “COMPANY”) TO COMPLY WITH SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE BOARD OF INDIA (ISSUE OF CAPITAL AND DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS) REGULATIONS, 2009, AS AMENDED (“SEBI REGULATIONS”).
Please read this notice carefully as it applies to all persons who view this site.
The materials placed herein are so placed pursuant to the SEBI Regulations and are not intended to nor constitute an invitation to subscribe or a solicitation to offer to subscribe to the securities referred therein. Unless a pre-numbered placement document accompanied by an application form is addressed to a specific person inviting such person to make a bid through such application form, no offer and/or invitation of offer shall be deemed to have been made.
Viewing this information may not be lawful in certain jurisdictions. Only persons located outside the United States may view this information.
Unless otherwise determined by the Company and permitted by applicable law and regulation, it is not intended that any offering of securities by the Company would be made directly or indirectly, in or into, the United States, except pursuant to an exemption from or in a transaction not subject to registration as described below.
The securities being referred to herein have not been, and will not be, registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or any U.S. state securities laws. Accordingly, subject to certain exceptions, such securities may not be offered, sold or otherwise transferred in or into the United States. The information and document contained behind these screens should not be viewed by any persons resident or physically located in the United States.
The placement referred to herein is being made in reliance upon the SEBI Regulations and section 42 of the Companies Act, 2013 and the rules made thereunder and is meant only for eligible qualified institutional buyers (i.e. “a qualified institutional buyer” as defined in Regulation 2(1)(zd) of the SEBI Regulations, other than foreign venture capital investors and international multilateral and bilateral development financial institutions, and not otherwise excluded pursuant to Regulation 86(1)(b) of the SEBI Regulations) on a private placement basis and is not an offer to the public or to any other class of investors to sell, solicit or recommend the sale or purchase of securities. The public cannot subscribe to the issue since it is a private placement.
If you are not permitted to view materials on this website or are in any doubt as to whether you are permitted to view these materials, please exit this webpage.
To access this information, you must confirm by pressing on the button marked "I Confirm" that, at the time of access you are not located inside the United States. If you cannot make this confirmation, you must press the button marked "I Do Not Confirm".
By clicking on "I confirm", you are further confirming that you shall not base any investment decision on the information contained herein and you agree that the information contained herein is not an offer to the public or to any other class of investors.
The documentation contained in these pages is posted solely to comply with Indian legal and regulatory requirements. Making the information contained herein available in electronic format does not constitute an offer to sell, the solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation to buy or sell securities of the Company in the United States or in any other jurisdiction, including, without restriction, India.
I Confirm I Do Not Confirm
Subsidiaries Financial Statements
- CFCL Mauritius Pvt. Ltd. 31.03.2017
- CFS Do Brazil 31.03.2017
- CFS Europe SpA 31.03.2017
- CFS International Trading (China) Financials Unaudited 31.03.2017
- CFS North America Unaudited 31.03.2017
- Chemolutions Chemicals Ltd 2016-17
- Solentus North America Inc. 31.03.2017
- CFS Antioxidantes De Mexico SA De CV 31.03.2017
- Dresen Química, S.A.P.I. de CV 31.03.2017