At Camlin Fine Sciences, in line with our vision 'to be the globally preferred, trusted and integrated provider of reliable and innovative antioxidant solutions, aroma ingredients and performance chemicals'...we see the world as our market.
We have been providing products & servicing customers locally and across continents for more than 25 years.
The power of integration has given us unmatched advantages of size, scale and scope and catapulted us to a premier position as one of the world's leading producers and exporters of Food Grade antioxidants TBHQ & BHA, with over 45% market share globally.
Our Aroma Ingredients comprise of Vanillin and Ethyl Vanillin. Vanillin, as we all know, is the largest and most popular flavouring compound in the world.
We have been successful in our Performance Chemicals Division with Catechol and Hydroquinone downstream products like Guaiacol, Veratrol, TBC, MEHQ etc. serving the Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, and Agrochemicals Industries worldwide.
- Planned our new manufacturing facility at Dahej SEZ, India.
- Our subsidiary CFS ANTIOXIDANTES DE MEXICO S.A. DE C.V., Mexico has acquired 65 % stake in DRESEN QUIMICA S.A.P.I.de C.V., Mexico along with its group companies and subsidiaries.
- In July 2017, with acquisition of 51% stake in Ningbo Wanglong Flavors & Fragrances Company Ltd., China, CFS became the 3rd largest producer of Vanillin in the world.
- Entered into a preferred supply agreement with Lockheed Martin Advanced Energy Storage In Nov 2017, for manufacturing and supply of a specialty chemical.
- CFS recently signed a 51:49 Joint Venture Contract with Pahang Pharma (S) Pte. Ltd., Singapore for incorporating a holding company named CFS Pahang for its subsidiary(ies).
- Shareholding Pattern 30.09.2018
- Shareholding Pattern 30.06.2018
- Shareholding Pattern 31.03.2018
- Shareholding Pattern 31.12.2017
- Shareholding Pattern 30.09.2017
- Shareholding Pattern 30.06.2017
- Shareholding Pattern 31.03.2017
- Shareholding Pattern 30.12.2016
- Shareholding Pattern 30.09.2016
- Shareholding Pattern 30.06.2016
- Shareholding Pattern 31.03.2016
- Shareholding Pattern 31.12.2015
- Shareholding Pattern 30.09.2015
- Shareholding Pattern 30.06.2015
- Unaudited Financial report: 30.06.2018
- Audited Financial Results; 31st March 2018
- Unaudited Financial Results 31.12.2017
- Unaudited Financial Results 03.11.2017
- Unaudited Financial Results Q. E. 30.06.2017
- Audited Financial Results 31.03.2017
- Unaudited Financial Results 31.12.2016
- Unaudited Financial Results 30.09.2016
- Unaudited Financial Results 30.06.2016
- Audited Financial Results 31st March 2016
- Clarification on Consolidated Financial Results 31.03.2016
- Unaudited Financial Results 31.12.2015
- Clarification on Consolidated Financial Results 30.09.2015
- Unaudited Financial Results 30.09.2015
- Unaudited Financial Results 30.06.2015
- Notice of broad meeting scheduled on 13th Aug 2018
- Notice to shareholders for the 9th Extraordinary General Meeting
- Notice of 9th Extraordinary General Meeting and remote E-voting
- Notice of 9th EGM scheduled on 22nd June 2018
- Notice of broad meeting scheduled on 24th May 2018
- Notice of 8th EGM scheduled on 26th December 2017
- Notice of 24th annual general meeting scheduled on 21th July 2017
- Notice of broad meeting scheduled on 19th May 2017
- Notice of broad meeting scheduled on 10th Feb 2017
- Notice of broad meeting scheduled on 10th Nov 2016
- Notice of broad meeting scheduled on 10th Aug 2016
- Notice of broad meeting scheduled on 23rd May 2016
- Analyst Meet - Q2/H1 - FY19
- Outcome of Board Meeting; 6th Nov. 2018
- BOD Intimation 6th November 2018
- Intimation persuant to Regulation 30 of SEBI; 9th October 2018
- Voting Results of 25th AGM held on 13th August, 2018
- Outcome of Board Meeting; 13th August 2018
- BSE NSE 29th June, 2018
- BSE NSE Disclosure 28th June, 2018
- Voting Results for the 9th EGM held on 22nd June, 2018
- Intimation of book closure, as per Regulation 42
- Outcome of board meeting; 24th May 2018
- Q3 investor call 16th Feb, 2018
- Voting results of the 8th EGM held on 26th December, 2017
- Outcome of the Board Meeting 29th Nov, 2017
- Intimation Issue Open QIP 16th Nov, 2017
- Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements - 30LM 15th Nov, 2017
- Regulation 30 Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements 13th Nov, 2017
- Outcome on Board Meeting 28th Aug, 2017
- 24th AGM Voting Results and Scrutinizers Report 21st Jul, 2017
- Revised Consolidated Results_ Outcome board meeting 19th May, 2017
- Outcome Board Meeting 19th May, 2017
- Acquisition of Wanglong 12th Jul, 2017
- Restarting of Tarapur manufacturing activities 17th May, 2017
- Resignation Ms. Leena Dandekar
- Outcome of the BoD meeting 10th Feb, 2017
- Disclosure to stock exchanges on 24th Dec, 2016
- CNBC TV 18 News Clarification 24th Nov, 2016
- 23rd AGM voting results and scrutinizers report 10th Aug, 2016
- Dahej Environmental Clearance 19th Jul, 2016
- Public Notice of 23rd AGM in Newspapers 19th Jul, 2016
- Share registry Audit report, June 2016
- CFS disclosure of event or information 5th May, 2016
- Camlin Fine Science Ltd. - BMN 3rd Feb, 2016
- Corporate Governance Report 31st Mar, 2016
- Authorisation of KMP to determine materiality of events or information
- Clarification on consolidated financial results 31st Dec, 2015
- Result Declaration Postal Ballot, 4th Dec 2015
- 22nd AGM Voting Results 5th Aug, 2015
- CFS 22nd AGM Public Notice 11th Jul, 2015
- Disclosure of events or information under Regulation 30 of SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015
- Postal Ballot Advertisement
- Postal Ballot Notice
- CFSL Postal Ballot Paper, 2015
Codes & Policies
- Policy for Determination of Materiality of Event or Information
- Nomination and Remuneration Policy
- Evaluation Criteria of Independent Directors-Copy
- Code of Practices and Procedures for Fair Disclosure Unpublished Price Sensitive Information
- Familiarisation Programmes for Independent Directors
- Policy on Materiality of and on Dealing with Related Party Transactions
- Policy For Determining Material Subsidiaries
- CSR Policy
- Terms & Conditions of Appointment of Independent Directors
- Whistle Blower Policy
- Code of Conduct
The following disclaimer applies to the placement document of Camlin Fine Sciences Limited (the “Issuer”) dated November 22, 2017 attached to this page (the "Placement Document"), and you are therefore advised to read this page carefully before reading, accessing or making any other use of the attached Placement Document. In accessing the Placement Document, you have acknowledged and agreed to be bound by the following restrictions, terms and conditions, including any modifications to them, from time to time, each time you receive any information from us as a result of such access.
You acknowledge that the Placement Document is intended for use by you only and you agree not to forward it to any other person, internal or external to your company, in whole or in part, or otherwise provide access via e-mail or otherwise to any other person.
This Issue and the distribution of this Placement Document is being done in reliance on Chapter VIII of the SEBI (Issue of Capital and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2009, as amended (the “SEBI Regulations”) and Section 42 of the Companies Act, 2013, as amended and the rules made thereunder. This Placement Document is not a prospectus under the Companies Act, 2013, is personal to each prospective investor and does not constitute an offer or invitation or solicitation of an offer to the public or to any other person or class of investors.
Confirmation of Your Representation: You have accessed the attached Placement Document on the basis that you have confirmed your representation, agreement and acknowledgement to Equirus Capital Private Limited (the "Book Running Lead Manager") that: (1) you are an eligible “qualified institutional buyer” (i.e. “a qualified institutional buyer” as defined in Regulation 2(1)(zd) of the SEBI Regulations and not otherwise excluded pursuant to Regulation 86(1)(b) of the SEBI Regulations) and are not restricted from participating in the offering under the SEBI Regulations and other applicable laws; AND (2) the electronic mail address that you gave us and to which this e-mail has been delivered is not located in the United States, its territories or possessions and to the extent that you purchase the securities described in the attached Placement Document, you will be doing so pursuant to Regulation S under the the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"); AND (3) the securities offered hereby have not been registered under the Securities Act; AND (4) you are not a resident in a country where delivery of the attached Placement Document by electronic transmission may not be lawfully made in accordance with the laws of the applicable jurisdiction; AND (5) that you consent to delivery of the attached Placement Document and any amendments or supplements thereto by electronic transmission.
The attached Placement Document has been made available to you in electronic form. You are reminded that documents transmitted via this medium may be altered or changed during the process of transmission and consequently none of the Issuer, the Book Running Lead Manager, their respective affiliates or any person who controls any of them, or any of their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents or any affiliates of any such person, accepts any liability or responsibility whatsoever in respect of any discrepancies between the Placement Document distributed to you in electronic format and the hard copy version. We will provide a hard copy version to you upon request.
The Placement Document is intended only for use by the addressee named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of the Placement Document, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the Placement Document is strictly prohibited. If you have received the Placement Document in error, please immediately notify the sender or the Book Running Lead Manager by reply email.
None of Issuer or the Book Running Lead Manager, their respective affiliates or any person who controls any of them, or any of their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents or any affiliates of any such person accepts any liability whatsoever for any loss howsoever arising from any use of this e-mail or the attached Placement Document or their respective contents or otherwise arising in connection therewith.
Restrictions: The attached Placement Document and notice are being furnished in connection with an offering exempt from, or in a transaction not subject to, the registration requirements of the Securities Act solely - 2 for the purpose of enabling a prospective investor to consider the purchase and subscription of the securities described in the Placement Document. You are reminded that the information in the attached document is not complete and may be changed.
NOTHING HEREIN CONSTITUTES AN OFFER OF SECURITIES FOR SALE IN ANY JURISDICTION WHERE IT IS UNLAWFUL TO DO SO. THE SECURITIES HAVE NOT BEEN, AND WILL NOT BE, REGISTERED UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT, OR THE SECURITIES LAWS OF ANY STATE OF THE UNITED STATES OR OTHER JURISDICTION. THE SECURITIES MAY NOT BE OFFERED OR SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OR EXCEPT PURSUANT TO AN EXEMPTION FROM, OR IN A TRANSACTION NOT SUBJECT TO, THE REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS OF THE SECURITIES ACT AND APPLICABLE STATE SECURITIES LAWS. SECURITIES OFFERED OR SOLD OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES ARE BEING OFFERED OR SOLD IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE APPLICABLE LAWS OF THE JURISDICTION WHERE THOSE OFFERS AND SALES OCCUR.
THE PLACEMENT DOCUMENT HAS NOT BEEN AND WILL NOT BE REGISTERED AS A PROSPECTUS OR A STATEMENT IN LIEU OF PROSPECTUS WITH ANY REGISTRAR OF COMPANIES IN INDIA AND IS NOT AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS AN OFFER DOCUMENT UNDER THE SEBI REGULATIONS OR ANY OTHER APPLICABLE LAW. FURTHER, NOTHING IN THIS ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION CONSTITUTES AN OFFER OR AN INVITATION TO THE PUBLIC UNDER THE COMPANIES ACT, 2013, AS AMENDED, BY OR ON BEHALF OF THE ISSUER OR THE BOOK RUNNING LEAD MANAGER TO SUBSCRIBE FOR OR PURCHASE ANY OF THE SECURITIES DESCRIBED THEREIN. THE PLACEMENT DOCUMENT HAS NOT BEEN AND WILL NOT BE REVIEWED OR APPROVED BY ANY REGULATORY AUTHORITY IN INDIA, INCLUDING THE SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE BOARD OF INDIA, THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA, ANY REGISTRAR OF COMPANIES IN INDIA OR ANY STOCK EXCHANGE IN INDIA. THE PLACEMENT DOCUMENT IS NOT AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS AN INVITATION, OFFER OR SALE OF ANY SECURITIES TO THE PUBLIC IN INDIA.
Except with respect to eligible investors in jurisdictions where such offer is permitted by law, nothing in this electronic transmission constitutes an offer or an invitation by or on behalf of either Issuer of the securities or the Book Running Lead Manager to subscribe for or purchase any of the securities described therein, and access has been limited so that it shall not constitute "directed selling efforts" (as defined in Regulation S under the Securities Act) in the United States. If a jurisdiction requires that the offering be made by a licensed broker or dealer and the Book Running Lead Manager or an affiliate of the Book Running Lead Manager is a licensed broker or dealer in that jurisdiction, the offering shall be deemed to be made by the Book Running Lead Manager or any of its eligible affiliates on behalf of the Issuer in such jurisdiction.
You are reminded that you have accessed the attached Placement Document on the basis that you are a person into whose possession the attached Placement Document may be lawfully delivered in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are located and you may not nor are you authorized to deliver or forward this document, electronically or otherwise, to any other person. If you have gained access to this transmission contrary to the foregoing restrictions, you will be unable to purchase any of the securities described therein.
Actions That You May Not Take: You should not reply by e-mail to this announcement, and you may not purchase any securities by doing so. Any reply e-mail communications, including those you generate by using the "Reply" function on your e-mail software, will be ignored or rejected.
YOU MAY NOT AND ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO (1) DOWNLOAD, FORWARD, DISTRIBUTE OR DELIVER THE ATTACHED PLACEMENT DOCUMENT, IN WHOLE OR PART, ELECTRONICALLY OR OTHERWISE, TO ANY OTHER PERSON OR (2) REPRODUCE SUCH PLACEMENT DOCUMENT IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER AND, IN PARTICULAR, MAY NOT BE FORWARDED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, TO ANY U.S. ADDRESS. ANY DOWNLOADING, FORWARDING, DISTRIBUTION OR REPRODUCTION OF THIS DOCUMENT AND THE ATTACHED PLACEMENT DOCUMENT IN WHOLE OR IN PART IS UNAUTHORIZED. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THIS DIRECTIVE MAY RESULT IN A VIOLATION OF THE SECURITIES ACT OR THE APPLICABLE LAWS OF OTHER JURISDICTIONS.
To access this information, you must confirm by pressing on the button marked "I Confirm" that, at the time of access you are not located inside the United States. If you cannot make this confirmation, you must press the button marked "I Do Not Confirm”.
I Confirm I Do Not Confirm
Subsidiaries Financial Statements
- CFCL Mauritius Pvt. Ltd. 31.03.2017
- CFS Do Brazil 31.03.2017
- CFS Europe SpA 31.03.2017
- CFS International Trading (China) Financials Unaudited 31.03.2017
- CFS North America Unaudited 31.03.2017
- Chemolutions Chemicals Ltd 2016-17
- Solentus North America Inc. 31.03.2017
- CFS Antioxidantes De Mexico SA De CV 31.03.2017
- Dresen Química, S.A.P.I. de CV 31.03.2017